My main websites are however not here but are:
Or you may be looking for something I've written recently, such as:
- 'And So the Legal World Goes Round': The Search for a Meaningful Law of Restitution (in Response to Virgo, 'All the World's a Stage')
(SSRN, October 2016)
- “Making sense of negligence”
(Legal Studies, September 2016)
to Unjustified Enrichment?’ - A Common Law Response”
as a tool, not as an ambition”, TCD, April 2015
– (Local) Politics or (Universal) Reason?” –
Obligations VII, University of Hong Kong, 17 July 2014
corrective justice describes private law, does it also justify
it?” – Moral Values
and Private Law III, KCL, 12 June 2014
- Handout for my Managerialism, Revisited
talk (November 2012)
- "Death and Tort"
Private Law Meaningless?"
- "The Shock of the Old:
Interpretivism in Obligations"
- "Looking Outward or Looking
Inward? Obligations Scholarship in the Early 21st Century"
- "Managerialism in
Or one of the following may
be what you are looking for:
I can normally be contacted at
Cork (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), or call
+353 21 490 3990 – or just leave a message on one of my blogs.